5 things you didn't know...
Hey, friends! I thought it might be fun to share a few things you didn't know about the two of us behind Frost Design Co. Here it goes!
- Allen proposed to me on a complete whim! Yes, we knew we loved each other. And yes, we had dated on and off since we were 16 years old, but he didn't have a ring and he didn't even know he was going to propose that night. I was totally surprised to say the least!
- If I could choose one treat to have for the rest of my life, it would be Blue Bell ice cream. Allen would say homemade orange rolls.
- Neither of us knew we were entrepreneurial until after we were married. Since then, we've started 4 businesses. The first was a wedding dress rental business!
- Allen's education and career have taken us all across the United States! We've lived in Arizona, Washington State, Utah, New Jersey, and Louisiana. And we've moved more than 10 times... I've stopped counting. ;)
- Our high school jobs: Allen worked at Dairy Queen, the Grand Canyon Railway, and doing construction. I worked at Ryder truck rentals, stuffed envelopes for an insurance company, assisted at a hair salon, and worked for a realtor.
Kinda fun, right? There's lots more you don't know about us yet, but I'm sure we'll get to share more random facts with you here on the blog + on Insta! What are some things we don't know about you?! Let us know in the comments below!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.